As you know, every year we put on a special event for our clients to show our appreciation for them. Customer Appreciation Week is one of our favourite events of the year because we get to give away treats and special promotions for all of our clients! It’s really fabulous. This year, Customer Appreciation Week will be held from November 12th-16th. During this week we will have really awesome promotions on products, and giveaways for all of you! Things you want to keep an eye our for are:
- On Tuesday, November 12th we will have our STELLAR L’Oreal and Pureology consultant Kym coming in to do complimentary Steam Pod treatments! These treatments are really fantastic, and for those of you who have had the opportunity to try it out yourselves by one of our stylists while we have had it in the salon, you know it is a great treatment. If you are wanting to come in for a complimentary Steam Pod treatment, make sure you call us at 250-861-9323 to get your spot!
- For the week, all Dermalogica products will be 20% off
- Moroccan Oil products will be buy three products and receive a free Moroccan Oil bag! These bags are great for the beach, yoga, or even grocery shopping! We also have a few bags that are great for putting all of your travel items in!
- Also with Moroccan Oil, we will have if you buy two or more products you will receive a free masque! These masques are really amazing and make your hair feel silky soft and healthy!
- With every color service we will be offering complimentary ‘Dry-No-More’ or ‘Oily-No-More’ scalp treatments!
- Save $20 on all Crush by One flat irons! They normally retail for $80, so that would make these great irons just $60! Christmas gift ideas might include your teenage daughter who has been begging you for a flat iron! These irons are great and you can adjust the temperature.
- Lastly but certainly not least, All TIGI products (this includes BedHead, Catwalk and S-Factor) will be buy any two products and get the third product free!
These deals will only be on from November 12th to 16th so make sure you get in to see us! We look forward to seeing you all soon.
For more information contact: